English is Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English is Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do you go to school?

Go down 
+4
MissMeme
3oxation
princess
Miss Muna
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Muna
Admin
Miss Muna

Why do you go to school? Empty
PostSubject: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:58 am

Hello girls,

Most of you said that they don't like going to school because it's boring!

Then, why do you go to school?

and what makes school fun in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
https://mystudents.forumotion.com
princess

princess

PostSubject: acually:.   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:11 am

hiii everyone who is reading this massege. Smile
i'd like to tell u why i hate school..
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
acually , i hate school because the teachers r shouting on us and they give us alot of H.W and exams No scratch

but now i like school because there is a few teachers has change my life and they r too nice too me..
But the studenta dnt realize that the teachers r too nice to the students..

I just wanna to say my mind thnx every 1 .. Exclamation

see yea nxt time.. Cool
Back to top Go down
3oxation

3oxation

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:20 am

LOL ! we go 2 skool 'cuz we have 2!
i really hate skool and i used 2 hate goin' 2 it ,
Bt i like goin' 2 skool now , cuz of my fwindz not becauze of the "teachers".
I dnt really think skool is THAT bad .. bt u know wat ? other skoolz r far better then this stinkin' skool !!!!
silent
Back to top Go down
Miss Muna
Admin
Miss Muna

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:15 am

Hello,

princess and 3oxation thank you for your reply. I understand that both of you hate

school . Now try to answer my question, what makes school a fun place. For example,

you want more free time or less exams? give suggestions.

Can you use full English please. Smile
Back to top Go down
princess

princess

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:11 am

Acually i find the school fun and boring at the same time .i dont know y but i feel this way..
the school is fun when the teachers r 2 cool 2 us and do wt we want , 4 example no homeworks+exams ..

and we must do wt they want , 4 example pay attention and work 2gether..

And the teacher must change the place , 4 example we study at the arena ((الساحة)) , ....

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
god bye.. queen

lol! Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
MissMeme

MissMeme

PostSubject: Then why?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:46 am

My question to you girls...then why you have to bother yourself and wake up every morning and come to school if you hate it that much?

and Princess...if you don't want any exams and H.W at school then how I can I say that one girl is working hard and another one is playing only? will this be fair?

Allah (subahnah wa tah3alah) gave us many exams in life to see good muslim from bad ones...why we don't we do that in school to know the hard working student from others?

if you will give good answers I will stop this discussion with you... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
princess

princess

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:09 am

i dnt meen that i dont want exams +h.w , i meen that we want exam +h.w but not alot

! dont want you to understand in the wrong way.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

thnx ..

bye.. afro

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
p!nk sugar 4

p!nk sugar 4

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:27 pm

hi Smile , I go to school to learn study , but sometimes the school be boring , because always we have homework and exams Mad , If the teacher make the all her lessons play with learn the school will be fantastic What a Face
Back to top Go down
princess

princess

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:52 am

yeah your right Neutral But dont u think that if the session was studying and playing games it will b fun Question Question also dont u remember how last year teachr teach us ?she gave us fun games at the middle or first of the lesson Neutral Smile Very Happy i bet the last year was the best year in my life .. I love you i hope if you do [color=green]the same thing .. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
banota dlo0o3a

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:38 am

right ( princess ) >> last year the best year with (Miss salma ) >> The best teacher

teach me english >> I hope ( Miss noura @ Miss mona ) teach as like ( Miss salma )

Thnx >>
Back to top Go down
princess

princess

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:48 am

yeah your right

thnx banota dlo0o3a I love you I love you

lol! queen lol!
Back to top Go down
banota dlo0o3a

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:48 am

hi , I go to school to learn , but sometimes the school be boring , because always we have homework and exams , If the teacher make the all her lessons play with learn the school will be fantastic >>

Thnx >>
Bey >>
Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
banota dlo0o3a

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:50 am

welcome ( princess ) >>

I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Miss Muna
Admin
Miss Muna

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:46 am

Thank you for your reply girls. I think games will be fun during class time.

I promise that I will try to do games with you as much I can but sometimes you have

to do some work. study

Don't think only of the class time, I want you to think of the school in general. What do

you like to have in the school?
Back to top Go down
banota dlo0o3a

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:08 am

hii >>

We like meny things to be in our skool >> lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Miss Muna
Admin
Miss Muna

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:15 am

Write some examples banota dlo0o3a
Back to top Go down
princess

princess

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 am

hiii every 1 who's online
i want to say that the skool is fun when the teachers do wt the students like .. study

that's all..
Exclamation Question Exclamation
Hasta La Vista (( it means god bye )).. jocolor
queen queen I love you queen queen

lol! afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Shai5oony

Shai5oony

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:36 am

Hello
um .. yup school is boring most of the time ..
we must go 2 skool ! ><
in my opinion friendz makes the school FUN ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shai5oony

Shai5oony

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:39 am

ur right princess =Pp
Back to top Go down
p!nk sugar 4

p!nk sugar 4

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:00 am

What doyou like to have in the school?
mmm.. Actually,, There are many things we want in the school .. we want to choose our subject study .. We want to dress as we like flower , we don't want our uniform Mad ...
Back to top Go down
princess

princess

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:04 am

thnx Shai5oony
Back to top Go down
Shai5oony

Shai5oony

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:15 am

ur welcome Princess
Back to top Go down
banota dlo0o3a

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:35 am

we want to go ( AbuDabi >> Dubi) >>

we want a free time ( 1 hour ) avery week >> to be funy >>

Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shai5oony

Shai5oony

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:54 am

LOL ! ur funny banootah =Pp
Back to top Go down
Miss Muna
Admin
Miss Muna

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:41 am

Shai5oony thank for your replys and try to give us your opinion of the school.

p!nk sugar 4, what is wrong with your school uniform? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you go to school?   Why do you go to school? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do you go to school?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next